Here’s some more things we’ve worked on over the past few weeks…
- Added a new course-type that asks people for the name of a similar course they’ve done, and then only asks them the screening questions.
Administrator can then approve/allow the course as an equivalent SMT course of their choice.
- Fixed issue where QLD church members required a middle name
- Fixed issue where QLD Bluecard checks didn’t validate for people with 5/1 digits.
- Added functionality where Invite email links now take trainees to the course they selected after they log in.
- Improved Elvanto matching to compare how similar the first-name appears to similar Elvanto name